Edmonton, ALBERTA
North Saskatchewan River

Google Earth Coordinates: 53.6131686, -113.659233 - photograph © Big Lake Environmental Support Society


Jersey paintings © Liam Birch
Jersey


photograph © Alberta Provincial Archives
c1915

Founded:
1980 (1913)
Founders:
   
Official Name: Edmonton Canoe Club
Fate:
Folded
Telephone:
none
Website:
none
Club Colours:
   

ACHIEVEMENTS
None
INFORMATION
The Edmonton Canoe Club was originally founded c1913, joining the association the following year. It is unknown when the club left, however, it was revived in 1980 for a brief period. The original club was located on the Sturgeon River at Big Lake. The St. Albert Star in 1913 announced that the club had selected a site in St. Albert to build their two-storey, 200 foot frontage club. The later incarnation's home was on the North Saskatchewan and competed at CCA until at least 1988.
CCA COMMODORES
None

 

NATIONAL TEAM COACHES
None
CANADA GAMES MEDALISTS
None
NATIONAL TEAM ALUMNI
None