c1990s
Lac St-Joseph, QUEBEC  
Lac St-Joseph  

Google Earth Coordinates: 46.9142045, -71.6624128 - photograph © Daniel O'Brien


Jersey paintings © Liam Birch
Current Jersey


photograph © courtesy Daniel O'Brien
Members c2005

Founded:
2005 (1951)
Founders:
 
Official Name: Club de Canoë-Kayak St-Louis
Former Name:
Quebec Canoe Club, Club Nautique St-Louis
Telephone:
418-875-4207
Website:
 
Club Colours:
   

ACHIEVEMENTS
see Quebec page
INFORMATION
Le Club Nautique St-Louis began in 1951 as Société Gosford and was part of the district status Quebec Canoe Club from 1968 to 1987. When Lac Beauport, Lac Sergent and Lac St-Joseph all left the Quebec Canoe Club to form separate clubs, St-Louis remained the only site under the former QCC name. By 1991, the name Quebec Canoe Club was dropped and the club operated as Club de Kayak St-Louis/Club Canot-Kayak St-Louis until they merged with Ontaritzi in 2002 to create the new Lac St-Joseph in 2003. They became a separate club again, Le Club de Canoë-Kayak St-Louis, in 2005 as Lac St-Joseph ceased canoeing activities.
CCA COMMODORES
None


NATIONAL TEAM COACHES
None
CANADA GAMES MEDALISTS
Audrey Poulin 2005 K1 500 K2 1000 K4 500
NATIONAL TEAM ALUMNI

Audrey Poulin

PA Champs 2005